Australian Air Express
Address: Australian Air Express, Hibiscus Street, Brisbane Airport (Brisbane – A1)
Client: De Luca Corporation
Work Category: New Facility
Services Activity: Civil Engineering
Commission Type: Design, Documentation & Construction Services
DESCRIPTION OF CIVIL SYSTEM
The Development Application Phase of this project included the preparation of a Site Based Stormwater Management Report to address Quality & Quantity discharge Issues.
The Civil Operational Works documentation included:
- Erosion and Sediment Control,
- Bulk Earthworks,
- Finished Carpark Levels and Gradings,
- Internal Pavement Design,
- Internal Stormwater Drainage,
- External works drawings of crossovers and footpath,
- Internal Line Marking and Signage Plan.
As with all developments at Brisbane Airport, careful consideration must be given to the bulk earthworks requirements and achieving the necessary flood immunity levels, as the grounds surrounding Brisbane Airport are flat and prone to flooding. BG Civil effectively counteracted this issue through creative design and planning.